Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Break!

Spring Break! :D Free time….that I’m wasting it online! But I’m also spending time with my family…totally NOT a waste of time.

My extended family came down to visit this weekend. And it was BUSY! But I’m SO glad I got to see them. It’s funny how now that I’m grown we’re finally realizing, as a family, how much time we’ve lost. We’ve let distance get in the way, and I’m so glad we’re all reconnecting again.

My cousins are SOOOO cute! And so smart. And I’m so proud of them. My aunts and my uncle are so much fun to be around. And my grandma is so sweet. My mom and dad are so hard-working, and I love being able to be myself around them.

That’s the short version. What’s the best part of vacation time for you all?

1 comment:

  1. The best part of vacation is always seeing you! Thanks for coming home!
    Love ya!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete